Why come to Willow Lake Dental for your emergency dental care?
Because we can offer the solution to your problem! Are you in pain and don’t know what to do? We have a dentist who is highly experienced in this type of care.
Extreme dental pain can cause anxiety and make you apprehensive to come in. Dr. Tracy understands how to work with people that have high levels of pain and the anxiety that can come with it.
Our staff is caring and patient and they are here to guide you through the process.
Dr. Tracy has extensive experience working with emergency patients. Before opening her own practice, Dr. Tracy worked in public health and in a very busy private practice.
She saw many emergencies in both settings and has helped thousands of patients who were in pain and needed help right away.
Many of her long-time patients started out as emergency patients and decided to continue care with her.
At Willow Lake Dental, we have a caring and non-judgmental approach to care. Our patient-focused team provides high quality, compassionate care to our patients.
We are experienced with helping patients who are in pain and need help now.
Our goal is to get you out of pain and on the path to feeling better as soon as possible.
High Tech Facility:
Willow Lake Dental features brand new, top of the line equipment.
We have digital x-rays including a panoramic x-ray machine and intra-oral cameras to provide accurate diagnosis of your issue. Our office is clean and comfortable.
We are located near the intersection of 35E and 694, easily accessible from St. Paul, Minneapolis and their surrounding suburbs.
What happens when you come in for an emergency?
- Call us! We’ll set up an appointment for you. If you have access to our website and a printer, we can direct you to our new patient forms to complete. You can provide us with your insurance information to expedite the claims process (if applicable).
- Check in and complete paperwork.
- Next, we’ll get you back into a treatment room and put together a treatment plan. At this point we can give you something for the pain and get you comfortable. We pride ourselves on our efficiency at getting to this point, because, let’s be honest, this is what really matters to our patients!
- Tracy and her team will discuss your treatment options with you, answer any questions you may have, and get you on the path to healing and feeling better.
Common causes of dental emergencies include:
- Broken Teeth
- Lost Filling/Crown
- Pain/Swelling/Abscessed Tooth
- Root Canals